COTD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum of COTD

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Joining the {COTD} clan, by YourSelF

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
YourSelF

Joining the {COTD} clan, by YourSelF Empty
PostSubject: Joining the {COTD} clan, by YourSelF   Joining the {COTD} clan, by YourSelF EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 8:25 am

- Hello iam Jurgen and I come from The Netherlands. Iam 14 years old my game name is 'xNLx'YourSelf. This is my clan name of the 'xNLx'clan, i want to join this clan because this clan has a server. and more players. My xFire name is: xnlxyourself. The 'xNLx' clan was my first clan. I hope i can join this clan!

With friendly greetz, YourSelF.
Back to top Go down
Dont cry

Dont cry

PostSubject: Re: Joining the {COTD} clan, by YourSelF   Joining the {COTD} clan, by YourSelF EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 8:28 am

(dit is ff nl, ik weet da engels moet maar dit is uitzondering:) kom morgen om 9:30 online op xfire en dan praten we verder want ik vindt het prima als je joint. Je moet een trial eerst nog doen en dan kijke we of je in de clan mag.
Speed jij moet morge ook ff online op xfire komen om 9:30 want dan kunne we ff details van trial bespreken.

Duck
Back to top Go down
Dont cry

Dont cry

PostSubject: Re: Joining the {COTD} clan, by YourSelF   Joining the {COTD} clan, by YourSelF EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 8:29 am

But... what about xNLx? are you gonna leave it or not?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joining the {COTD} clan, by YourSelF   Joining the {COTD} clan, by YourSelF Empty

Back to top Go down

Joining the {COTD} clan, by YourSelF
Page 1 of 1